Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Sewing!

Surprise! It seems so long since I've even wanted to do much of anything in the sewing, quilting, even knitting areas. I am working on a second sock, but it is taking so long. I make one or two rounds and that's about all that I can handle at that time. I haven't made much headway since that beautiful heel turn (see a few posts below). The gusset is coming along...barely. I don't think I've touched it in two days now. Tomorrow...
...Today I made a scrub top for Jonathan. When I was quizzing him about fabrics, he said, "Classic cars." How about Route 66?!

Hopefully I can get it in the mail tomorrow. It may be a bit big...that can be handled...as long as it is not too small. Jonathan, let me know how it fits and be sure to send me the measurements on a pair of your best fitting scrub pants.

No comments: