Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life Goes On

The busy weekend continued for me today. I attended a meeting with our librarian and Friends of the Library secretary. Another long day following Monday - an all day drive home. Tomorrow...nothing is scheduled. I plan to sleep as late as possible but will probably wake around 6:30 or so.

I don't think I've mentioned this...I bought a line-dancing instructional DVD after we got back from our Alaskan cruise in August. I looked up during one of the on-board classes, and there sat Sam with the camera. One thing I can say about the class...it was a work-out!

Now...over five months later...I'm just working on learning dance #2. Yep. I'm that slow! LOL You can't learn it, if you don't put the DVD in the player. I have 'Slappin' Leather' down and am now working on 'Boot Scootin' Boogie.'

I found some videos from YouTube. There seems to be several variations of 'Slappin' Leather.' This one is similar to the DVD. I just figured out how to imbed a YouTube video! Applause!!!


Here's 'Boot Scootin' Boogie.' But not the variation I'm learning...looks like I need to try this one too.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for your comments on my blog - I must say "ditto", I enjoy your's too and learning a little about life in NE Texas!

Haven't really looked for cookie scoops yet, will do when I hit the big smoke. BUT, I will keep your offer in mind.

Happy Boot Scootin!