Saturday, June 27, 2009

And The Winner Is...

I've checked and rechecked your comments and blogs. The entries are:

1 Army Brats and Me
2 Holee
3 Holee
4 lesthook
5 lesthook
6 Shogun
7 Shogun
8 Gloria
9 Gloria
10 Downsouth
11 Dorraine
12 Dorraine
13 Rachel G
14 BonnieN
15 Elsie123
16 Elsie123
17 MalleyCC
18 Lisa
19 tisme

Drum roll...and the winner of this fabulous cookbook and 'designer' apron is....

Research Randomizer Results
1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per SetRange: From 1 to 19 -- Unsorted
Job Status:

Set #1:
16

Elsie 123

Thank you all for your participation and such nice comments.

ELSIE! Congratulations!! I've PMd you on HGTV for your address...decided that was the most secure route we could take.

Once again, everyone else, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments. I've enjoyed visiting your blog. God's blessings to all of you!!

4 comments:

elsie123 said...

Woo hoo! I'm excited! Keep on blogging, Sherry...

lesthook said...

Congrats Elsie!

Holee said...

Congrats Elsie! Now I want to see lots of the recipes show up on your blog!

elsie123 said...

Oh, Holee, I'm almost afraid of how much they'll show up on my waist! It's a rough job, but someone needs to try them out...