Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

We've had 2 or 3 days with occasional rain showers. And it's raining again. Nothing dramatic, but the temperature has definitely been lower. How wonderful when it's in the late afternoon and evening. This morning it was only 72 degrees compared to the 77-79 that it has been running in the mornings about 7 o'clock.

Monday morning Sam suited up... ...and rode to participate in Harley Davidson's 5 Million Mile Monday. He visited with John and Erin. They met up after their trip to the doctor to find out whether the baby was going to be a boy or a girl. It's a boy! And they already have a tentative name picked out. It's such a good one with good reasons...if they change their mind I will be very surprised. No...sigh...they will not be naming him after me. ;o)

Me? Not nearly as sore as I thought I was going to be. But every time I moved anything today...even an empty file folder...my left shoulder (the muscles in and around it) ached. I didn't think I would be able to do the routine, but I did. Without any additional pain. I'm plumb proud of myself.

Penny, he hasn't been back...but I've been carrying my camera in with me.

No comments: