Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swim Day

I didn't get many photos Sunday...just too busy having fun as are these family members.

Grant was a water hound!













Brianna squealed at first,
but then whenever she got ready to jump in, she did so in front of an adult fully confident that she would be grabbed before she went under...Jonathan saved her this time.


Lauren had to take a break from all the fun.













Then, today after visiting with Mama,
I noticed the colt...Sam and I saw the baby a few days ago and it had evidently just been born because its legs were so wobbly.

2 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

That colt is adorable, Jonathan is a rather a hunk, and Brianna and Grant are cutie pies. Looks like a fun day!

Kar said...

Looks like everyone had fun at the pool. I wish we had more room in the yard to have one.

What a cute little colt! I think they are cutest when they are all wobbly. :)