Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Have You Ever Wanted to....

........................
This too shall pass. Thank GOD!

........

Ah! Life's trials and tribulations. The difference one day makes. No. Problem not resolved, but it's one of those things happening to someone else. It affects me indirectly...because I know part of what's going on...and someone has tried to drag me into the middle of it... Sigh. Some people make living life so hard.

To those of you who read the original post and have been praying for me...why don't you continue to do so. ;o) And throw in the others I didn't mention.


3 comments:

Shogun said...

I don't know what happened but YES I've been there. I am in a rural area but I would also have a swat team at my door in minutes.

I agree, this too shall pass.

Pat said...

OH MY YES!! You are definetly not alone.

Holee said...

I silently screamed for ya!

Now, I just want to throw my stuff in a truck and head out of here to a warm place. Maybe build a yurt in the sand somewhere..alone..and then really get off a good scream for both of us!