Way back when...about 2000 or 2001 or so, I had a list of what I thought were the Five Ugliest Vehicles on the Road. I thought about it Thursday on my way back from the car rental business the other day. And I had to laugh out loud.
1. Pontiac Aztec - I thought this was butt ugly. Then I saw the front and my suspicion was confirmed. This was one uuugleee (pronounced you-glee) car!
2. GM Avalanche - This made my list because it was and still is just one stupid idea.
3. Ford Focus - Just not a pretty car
4. Brown Ford Focus - If I thought any other color was bad, the brown Ford Focus looked like a dog turd on wheels. (So sorry, kinda, if I hurt anyone's sensibilities. Nor do I want to slander any dog's doo by comparing it with a Ford Focus.)
5. I can't believe I forgot car #5. I also can't believe that I remember numbers 1 - 4.
By the time you've read this far, I'm sure you've got it figured out. I am just sooooo glad that #1 There's been a body change and #2 It's not brown!
I would make a new list of 2010 ugly vehicles, but I'm afraid that there's a relative or two that I might offend. ;o)