Monday, February 18, 2013

Cruisin'

Got reservations made and calendar marked. My friends and I have our deposits down for our next cruise! In a mere 356 days from now the five of us are heading to Galveston to board the Carnival Magic for a SEVEN DAY cruise to Key West then Freeport and Nassau in the Bahamas. 

We were on the Triumph last year and swore that we would never sail on it again. Had it been our first cruise - it probably would've been our last. The ship was in major need of an overhaul back then. The crew was excellent - the ship was outdated.

The Magic is their newest having first sailed in 2011. We are so ready. One BFF is already checking weather. ;)

1 comment:

Kar said...

You are much braver then me Sherry. I will never go on a cruise. Keep my feet on solid ground. :)