Friday, March 26, 2010

Camellias

This bush has never ever ever had this many blossoms on it. I am absolutely amazed!
My redbud is also in bloom...not full bloom, but it is getting there.
This is what Sam will be doing tomorrow... This slab is just east of the house where the camper and container (his storage building) were prior to building the metal shop building. The camper is parked inside the shop and the container was moved up beside it for junk over flow.

After he gets the slab (2-car carport originally) busted up, his brother Elton will haul the concrete off to put on the side of a creek bank to control erosion, and Sam intends to make a more gentle slop on that end of the house.

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the plant is beautiful - I think it was the extra long cold winter we had - I bet the few lilacs that are in this area will bloom really well this year! I might actually get a lilac bush to plant this year so that when we have cold winters I will have pretty lilacs in the spring.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

elsie123 said...

That man is always doing something! You can send him my way if he gets bored...

Lady Beekeeper said...

Spring!! Your post brought it home. Thanks!

Kar said...

Love the color on the roses. Mine are no where near ready to bloom. Still to cold. The mountains right outside our back door got snow yesterday. We don't even dare plant our vegetable garden until all the snow is off the hills.

Martha said...

Thanks for the kinds words about my MIL.