Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blog Win

I wasn't going to mention this until I received my prize/gift...but I can't stand NOT to!

I WON THIS!!
Kathy, you remember her. I met her in person at the Houston quilt retreat along with 9 other HGTV quilters...Oh, YOU know the retreat. The one that I went to and drove this home....
...Anyway, Kathy celebrated her precious granddaughter Aidan's seventh birthday with a seven day giveaway. Can you believe that someone did not respond in a timely manner? And I WAS SECOND CHOICE!!! But, don't cry for me. 'Cause IT'S HEADED MY WAY ALREADY!

Go visit Kathy at http://www.shawkl.com/. She's an artist. Not just with jewelry either...you should see her CQ items. You've got the web address...go visit her!

I haven't felt this good in a long time.

Hi, Sean.

2 comments:

Charm Accents said...

That is one gorgeous win! I am so jealous! (I'm Charcoalsmom from the boards.)

JessicaSews said...

Congratulations!