Sunday, November 7, 2010

This Weekend

I went to the gym Friday and Saturday morning.

I did NOT clean house! But I did wash a couple of loads of clothes. One load is still in the dryer. :o)

I moved plants on the front porch into the house. Those on the back porch I grouped together and covered with sheets. Low was 38 so everything was okie dokie.

I went to Wal-Mart and got an electric blanket for Mama's bed. Changed her sheets and put the new blanket on the bed. Then visited with her.

Made homemade biscuits for breakfast.

Baked a chicken and some sweet potatoes for lunch along with fresh cooked spinach.

Visited with Sam's cousins.

Baked a loaf of bread in the bread machine.
Kept smelling the stinky trash every time I opened the cabinet under the sink. That is unusual because I generally don't throw food scraps in the kitchen trash. After loading the dishwasher, I opened the door again and thought, Whew! Gotta get the trash out. I leaned down for the DWer tablet and saw a tale sticking out underneath an upside down trap. Found the little stinker causing the stink. It was NOT this cute!I got a couple of latex gloves out of the pool supplies in the garage. I heard Sam ask, "You want me to handle that?" Well DUH! ;o)

I finished binding a quilt for a baby. Nothing special. I used "cheater" fabric...printed to look like quilt blocks. Just meandered it over all. Turned the backing over the front and basically hemmed it.

Everyone have a great week!

1 comment:

Kar said...

You are one busy girl! I would have been all over the biscuits and bread. Fresh baked is so darn good. I'm not so sure I would have been so calm about the little present under the sink though. I would have been out of the house. :)