Sunday, October 26, 2008

Remodeled T-Shirt

Lately I have seen several women with so cute t-shirts that have buttons, beads, tiny shells, etc. sewn on them. I decided to do the same with a new long sleeved t-shirt I purchased at Wal-Mart for 7 or 8 dollars.

After sorting through my button stash, I positioned and repositioned the buttons until I had them where I wanted them. Then, using a washable glue stick, I glued them down. This morning (just because I didn't want to mess with it last night) I took a needle and thread and sewed the buttons down. I'm rather pleased with the results.
Speaking of things red...Sam and I were eating pizza last night. When a white-bearded gentleman with ample girth sat down, he caused quite a stir with two small little boys. Yes, he was really Santa Claus passing through on his way to the North Pole! He gave the parents his business card. When he receives letters from children, he writes back! Have your little ones send letters to:
Santa Clause
2371 CR 4660
Mt. Pleasant TX 75455

1 comment:

Kim said...

Now that is cute and Recycling buttons! great job!
Love the motorcycle Emb Patch too!
Although i had to quit riding due to an illness, i can sometimes ride on the back of my husbands bike..
Kim Strut526 (from HGTV Quilters board)